[cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom_mobile_v=”0″ data_padding_top_mobile_v=”0″ data_padding_bottom_mobile_h=”0″ data_padding_top_mobile_h=”0″ data_padding_bottom_tablet=”0″ data_padding_top_tablet=”0″ data_padding_bottom_laptop=”0″ data_padding_top_laptop=”0″ data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_position=”top center” data_color=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_padding_right=”3″ data_padding_left=”3″ data_width=”boxed” data_shortcode_id=”im8sl08t4a”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_text shortcode_id=”jreo2zrw0w” animation_delay=”0″]
Coastal Talent represents professional actors, voice over and print talent in the Southeast.
- We do NOT represent children under five years old.
- We are a boutique agency and keep our actor categories limited.
- We follow all SAG-AFTRA union rules.
- We are paid through an agency fee of 10% of talent’s gross salary that is added by the Production Companies for union work, and 15-20% for non-union jobs and print work.
- We interview professional talent with training and principal role experience in film & television.
- We book our talent in principal roles for film, TV, commercial, industrial and print work.
- We do not do extra work, conventions or pageants.
- There are no fees required to be represented by Coastal Talent.
Avoid actor and modeling scams. Read this informative article from the SC Film Commission. Please read our expectations below and resources pages. If you need to build your resume we suggest auditioning for every independent film or “indie” in your area as well as student films thorough local film schools. There is a list of websites on our resources page that can help you find “indies.” We are not affiliated with any product or service providers on our resources page.
[/cmsmasters_text][cmsmasters_divider shortcode_id=”b44uedsxq7″ width=”long” height=”1″ position=”center” margin_top=”50″ margin_bottom=”50″ animation_delay=”0″][cmsmasters_text shortcode_id=”pqwch4p52o” animation_delay=”0″]
To submit to Coastal Talent:
- Read all of the above before you submit your materials for consideration.
- Send your headshot, resume and your demo reel with professional work via U.S. MAIL or email.
- Include your phone number and email address.
- If you are an adult actor, you must include your demo reel to be considered for acting work.
- You may include a webpage link to your demo reel in your cover letter.
We cannot return materials submitted. We will contact you after we review your submission. Due to the high volume of submissions received, it can take up to 30 days for us to respond. Do not call the office. If you have any questions, send an email.
Our mailing address:
Coastal Talent P.O. Box 1142 Isle of Palms, SC 29451